Road connecting Meniko with the Old Nicosia-Akaki Road
CONTRACTOR: CYFIELD DEVELOPMENT PUBLIC LTD
CONTRACTING AUTHORITY: Department of Public Works of the Ministry of Transport, Communication and Works
The project involves the construction of a two-lane road connecting Meniko village with the existing Nicosia-Astromeritis road and it includes:
- Construction of a main road, 3053,71 metres long, with two-lanes, each 3.50 metres wide, with paved shoulders, each 1.50 m wide.
- Earthworks and relevant adjustment works
- Reinforced concrete constructions
- Construction of crosswise pipe culverts & drain pipes
- Road markings
- Provision for traffic-lights
- Curbs and pavements
- Service works
- Assisting works (metal safety barrier, pedestrian safety guardrail, barrier posts).