Nicosia Central Park
A 78m high, 21 – storey concrete frame building with two service basements and an underground parking.
The Project’s works consisted of:
- The construction of the concrete frame and the envelope of the building. The construction of the Concrete frame included the following:
- The structural frame – concrete retaining walls, H-beam walls, piling, excavation, raft foundation, basement concrete walls, electromecahnical (1st fix) installations, soil improvements and basement slabs , ground floor , mezzanine floor, nineteen floors and staircase roof – concrete structure.
- The completion of the envelope (curtain wall, aluminum works (windows and sliding doors)
- The metal structure and metal stairs
- The electromechanical works (1st fix)
- The waterproofing of the basement walls and basement slab
- The external works.
- Health and safety of the works