Design and build part of the road connection between the Limassol Port and the Limassol-Pafos motorway Pase II Section A
The project consists of the design and construction of upgrading of the existing junction between the connection road to Limassol Port and the Limassol-Paphos motorway. Among others, it comprises:
• Construction of a third lane on the motorway between the junction and the Polemidia roundabout.
• Upgrading of the Port connection road from two to four lanes.
• Construction of a new bridge to enable the upgrading.
• Upgrading of the existing bridge to Eurocode standards
• Rehabilitation of the pavement on about 2000m of the motorway.
• New noise barriers
• New road signs
• Upgrading of the storm water drainage system
• New street lighting
• Upgrading and installation of new utilities
The project start date is the 1st September 2016 and completion is due on the 16th January 2018.