This Privacy Notice has been prepared in accordance with the provisions of the EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Any questions relating to this Privacy Notice should be directed to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are:
The Cyfield Group is an integrated Group of companies, and one of the key players today in all areas of the Construction Industry in Cyprus. The individual companies’ synergy with their combined potential in the fields of land development, construction infrastructure, materials production and energy, brings added value to the individual companies and multiplies the Group’s capabilities. We have more than 28 years of extensive experience in the construction and real estate sector.
The Group operates also in Greece, and Egypt.
Our headquarters are located in Nicosia, Cyprus, CYFIELD TOWER,132 Limassol Avenue, 2015, and we also have offices in Athens and Egypt.
Our website incorporates privacy controls which affect how we will process your personal data. By using the privacy controls, you can specify whether you would like to receive direct marketing communications and limit the publication of your information.
Depending on the services requested by you, your information is accessible to all group entities and processed by any one or more of such group entities. We ensure that our employees are provided with the appropriate training in order to handle personal data promptly and in accordance with the laws.
Collection of Personal Information we collect, and use include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms or enquiries
- when you visit our social media pages,
- when you visit our representatives in various exhibitions (in Cyprus or abroad),
- when you call / e-mail us - Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and telephone numbers), if you contact us.
- We collect personal information through your advisors, agents or other third parties in the standard course of our business only for the purposes of providing you certain services that you have requested.
Depending on the nature of services you require from us, the non-public personal data that we may collect about you and, under certain circumstances, your spouse, civil partner, partner or dependants is information that identifies you as an individual, and it may non-exhaustively include the following:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Organization and job title or function
- Passport or ID Number
- Criminal Record only when the processing is authorised by the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus
- Source of Wealth
- Bank Account Details
- Login ID or password for access to certain content on our websites
- Any other personal information that you choose to send us
We collect personal information from you through the use of enquiry and registration forms and every time you e-mail us your details.
We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web site.
Users may opt-out of receiving mailings by clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of this page
Purpose of collecting personal information
In general, we use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information, for following purposes:
- For providing a personalized service.
- For the purposes of complying with the terms of a contract that we have with you or with any other third party without compromising your rights and interests.
- To protect our legitimate interests or those of a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data.
- For conducting market research surveys.
- For marketing purposes, strictly subject to your explicit consent.
- To comply with any laws and regulations or other legal obligations to which we are subject.
- For providing you with information about products and services we offer.
- To detect, prevent, and respond to actual or potential fraud, illegal activities, or intellectual property infringement.
- Any other purpose specifically requested and/or agreed by you
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified):
- to build up marketing profiles
- to aid strategic development
- to audit usage of the site
Except for the purposes mentioned above, we may collect non-public personal information for any other legal purpose, provided your explicit consent has been obtained.
Your personal information is processed and stored in our central offices located in Nicosia. It will be accessed only by our employees or contractors who are authorized to do so under a duty of confidentiality and only for the purposes stated above.
We use third party service providers to store and process personal data in certain ways which are useful for the purposes of our business. We use Aweber.com third-party service provider which allow us to send you newsletters and company updates. These service providers are only allowed to process your personal data to the extent necessary to provide the services we have requested from them.
Disclosure of non-public personal information
Depending on the services you request from Cyfield Group and provided your consent has been obtained, we may disclose the non-public personal information that we collect as described below:
- With our Affiliates in Cyprus and/or across the world, who may act as joint data controllers or data processors to the company which will be the data controller for your data when you obtain our services and/or may provide administration, controls and reporting services.
- Professional advisors such as lawyers, accountants, financial advisors
- Financial institutions such as banks, insurance and investment companies
- Tax authorities and regulators for reporting purposes
- Governmental agencies or entities, regulatory authorities or other persons in line with any applicable law, regulations, court order or official request.
- To our authorized service providers to whom we may have delegated part of the services that you have requested from us.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by is among the assets transferred.
Third parties to whom we may disclose Personal Information may have their own privacy policies which describe how they use and protect Personal Information. If you want to learn more about their privacy practices, we encourage you to visit the websites of those third parties.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. In particular, we may transfer non-Personal Information and process it outside your country of residence, wherever the Website, its affiliates and service providers operate. We may combine non-Personal Information we collect with additional non-Personal Information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis.
Storage of non-public personal data
The non-public personal data that we collect, will be stored and processed in Cyprus and/or in the Countries in which Cyfield Group above maintain offices.
We shall store your non-public personal data for a retention period which does not exceed 10 years from the date of termination/ completion of the purposes for which it was collected.
Notwithstanding the above, the above retention period may be extended in certain cases to enable us to use the data for defending potential legal claims, taking into account the applicable limitation periods under relevant laws, as well as, if applicable, to comply with Anti-Money Laundering/KYC laws and regulations, Anti-Bribery/Corruption Laws and regulations, accounting and tax laws, applicable to certain jurisdictions which we operate in.
In an effort to minimize the non-public personal data we collect which may identify you, we anonymize the data in the cases where it is no longer necessary to identify you from the data we hold.
As a data subject you have certain rights under the GDPR, as follows:
Personal Information we collect, use or disclose and that is related to you, including the right
- to obtain confirmation from Cyfield Group as to whether or not any non-public personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data.
- to rectify inaccurate Personal Information concerning you (right to data rectification);
- to delete/erase your Personal Information (right to erasure/deletion, “right to be forgotten”);
- to receive the Personal Information provided by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those Personal Information to another data controller (right to data portability)
- to object to the use of your Personal Information where such use is based on our legitimate interests or on public interests (right to object); and
- in some cases, to restrict our use of your Personal Information (right to restriction of processing).
To obtain such information please contact us at email@example.com.
Upon request, we can send you one electronic copy of the personal data we hold, concerning you, via email, without any charge. Cyfield Group retains the right to charge a reasonable fee in the event of repetitive or excessive requests.
If we ask for your consent to use your Personal Information, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
Note that some requests to delete certain Personal Information will require the deletion of your user account as the provision of user accounts are inextricable linked to the use of certain Personal Information (e.g., your e-mail address). Also note that it is possible that we require additional information from you in order to verify your authorization to make the request and to honor your request.
If you are applying for a job in Cyfield Group, the collection and use of your non-public personal data shall be kept in our database for a period of one year in case there are any relevant openings in the future.
How long we keep it
Your information will be kept only for as long as required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, in accordance with our Data Retention Policy. After the applicable retention period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed unless destruction is prohibited for legal, regulatory or technical reasons.
Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information. Please refer to our Data Retention Policy for more information on our personal data retention schedule.
Any requests for further information in relation to the continued processing of specific data and requests for destruction of data should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
132 Limassol Avenue 2015 Nicosia, Cyprus.
Changes to this privacy notice
Cyfield Groups keeps this Privacy Notice under review in order to ensure that it is in line with any changes to the laws relating to privacy and personal data. Any updates will be communicated to you promptly and shall also appear on the Firm’s website at www.cyfieldgroup.com.